NORAMEERA aka POPPY TP BIOTECH.
i have issues but that doesnt mean you dont
my world my words
and if you are looking for something plesant,
wrong place hunney
its sad to know that friendship can be ruined so easily. dissapointment and shock is in the air.this is far worst than gossip girl.haish.
ok ah i want to bath. i think i need to amend my jae. cause. i jus found out that biotech=CHEM. haish. i got fcukin C5 for chem (cause i nvr study) and there's a reason to that. I HATE CHEM. and terence said that i will be learning more chemistry. tell me how am i suppose to survive. 3 YEARS OF CHEM. nemind for the sake of being a pathologist and joining HSA and doin autopsy, I SHALL SACRIFICE.i will tell myself... I LOVE CHEM. I LOVE CHEM. jus like i did in lower sec. i wrote i love maths, i love science, i love ss. i love chris brown.
hehe. da ah. i got to go to work. siansation. CLOSING SOME MORE YOU KNOW. my pay has yet to come. i cant wait for more cotton on shopping. shopping alone is not bad ya know. $100 gone jus like dat.hahahahahahahha.